Friday, March 25, 2011

Travel for the Near Future


I thought I'd share a few places that I hope to visit in the near future to do some photography and video work. I guess they could be called special interest travel, as they all represent different interests that I have, or that others have who like these places for the same reasons. Those interests include architecture, literary sites, maritime and city scenes and various areas of history.



  • New Hope, PA / Lambertville, NJ

  • Cape May, NJ

  • Florida's Space Coast

  • Gettysburg, PA

  • Indiana

  • Hartford, CT

  • Boston / Salem / Cape Cod, MA

  • Sleepy Hollow, NY

  • Charlottesville, VA

  • Washington, D.C.

  • Baltimore, MD

  • Ireland


I went back to New York City for the first time in years, so keep an eye out for my post about it. Above is one of many photos I took there on Saturday, March 19.

What places do you hope to visit in the next few months or in the next year or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment