Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow Storm Brewing

This coming weekend, I had plans to go out to Shady Maple Smorgasbord and also do some photography in the surrounding area. I found out that the PA Wolf Sanctuary and an area protected by the Natural Lands Trust were not too far away. However, the weather forecasts began to call for not only really cold temperatures, but also a winter storm warning. It sounds like it will be a big one, with local events cancelling and people getting stocked up today.


So, in my area, the year 2009 is coming to a close with snow…much like what the early months of the year experienced. The surrounding areas of Philadelphia saw snow coming down in January, February and March this year. I’m hoping that we don’t get too much snow as we go through the next few months, what with my commute to campus starting soon. Below is a slideshow I put together of my neighborhood’s snow scenes, with images spanning from January to March 2009.


2 comments:

  1. I tried multiple times to upload the slideshow, but my internet connection is having problems as the upload process. So I'll come back to this later and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slideshow (called Snow-Early-09) still isn't uploading on here, so it can also be viewed on my youtube page...caroldfotojrn247 - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete